Saturday, November 13, 2010

Imagine Nation Monday Challenge with Emma



This week's challenge was to incorporate buttons into an Imagine project. I used images that were printed and cut from the Imagine along with a piece of patterned paper. I added lace and buttons to the card. I recently returned my Imagine because I felt that it was "not enough bang for the buck"! Now, I'm having withdrawals! I miss it! I will most likely wait until it drops in price before I buy it again. Until now I'll enjoy the few images that I have left from when I had the Imagine. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I couldn't find an email address for you anywhere...but wanted to let you know that you recently one a giveaway on my blog! Please check out this post for the info:
    http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/2010/11/give-thanks.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwh!!! this is sooooo SWEET!!! GREAT job w/the challenge!!
    big gypsy Hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! :) Thanks for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete