Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper Imagine That Wednesday Challenge...

This is my first challenge with Robyn "My Pink Stamper" & I'm so excited. For this challenge we were asked to create a project using our Cricut Imagine. Here's my take on this challenge.

Does the chipboard used in the mini book look somewhat familiar? It should because I took a Michael's square scalloped chipboard mini book and cut it in half and made two mini's out of one. I took one of the chipboard mini's and used TH distress ink to give the chipboard some color. I then started "Imagining". ;) I basically mixed prints, images, & sentiments from the Imagine More Cartridge for each page of the mini. Then I "blinged it up" using bling and Stickles! Finally, I used twine to hold it together. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend everyone!














Also check out a post from last week where I showcased several basic cards made with Cricut Imagine Images. ">



Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, Great Job!
    I love your mini album. Very creative.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Mini Album. I really like how you used twine to bind it.

    ReplyDelete