Saturday, September 25, 2010

Papertrey Sept Blog Hop





Here's the Challenge:

"One of the most fun things about this hobby is the people you meet, whether in person or online, and the things you learn from them. Now is your chance to show off any skills you might have learned from a fellow stamper, and perhaps even give them a little shout out to thank them for the inspiration they have provided. Create a project using one of your favorite learned skills and perhaps after a little blog hopping, we will ALL learn some new tips and tricks and continue to pass on the love of this hobby!"

Kristina Werner know as StarofMay on YouTube or you may have seen her on Two Peas in a Bucket's YouTube Channel or even her blog: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog
She has been a true inspiration for me. I learned so much from Kristina and she continues to blow me away with creative cards.

I would be safe to say that Kristina introduced me into the stamping world. Geez I was missing out on the best thing ever before then... I love stamping!! I buy stamps all the time now (I actually own stamps that I've never used but don't we all?). Kristina also inspired me to make small cards, use kraft paper, and use a corner chomper (not necessarily on all 4 corners). Check out Kristina if you haven't already! I love her! If you watch her vids, you will definitely hear Mannie and you may even catch a glimpse of him if your lucky. ;)

Here is a card that I've created using stamps, designer paper, kraft paper, and twine.




Thanks for stopping by my blog and continue hopping... Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

22 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card! I love Kristina's work too (and my corner chomper!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I like her cards as well..and this too! Its just darling! oh my! super sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet...love the clothesline idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE ........ and I want a corner chomper and I too love Kristina's work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love your card! Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little card...those dress images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! All of your cards are beautiful. I am officially a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a wholesome, fun card. it is suitable for lots of occasions, with a different sentiment, which i really love

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is utterly adorable - I love the dresses on the kraft - it really brings out the sweetness in the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CUTE! LOVE the corner punch and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I love this stamp set! Hugs from Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! This is such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Very Kristina. I think she'd approve. :)

    ReplyDelete