Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper It's a SPOOKY Challenge...

Two posts in one day - that's definitely a first! So much for my workout today. ;) I joined Robyn's Spooky Challenge instead. I created two simple cards and a mini album. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


I used my Gypsy to weld two tombstones together for the base of the card. I wrote Tomb It May Concern since I don't own the actual stamp from Robyn's Spooky Puns Stamp Set. It was too cute not to use. Inside the card it says... Spooky Frightful Scary Happy Halloween.




For this card, I used Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, TH distress inks & stickles. Finally, here is the "BOO" Mini Album that I created just like the Imagine More Mini Album.









4 comments:

  1. Wow, you were busy--love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie, I believe you won a free class on my blog :) Go over and take a look And this mini is ADORABLE!!!!! Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete