Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Creative Time TB Thursday Challenge #8 Entry




Happy Saturday everyone! Here is my entry for Emma's TB Thursday Challenge! These challenges have gotten to be soooo much fun. I always turned away from challenges but not any more! It's fun to create and see everyone's submissions. You come across so much talent!

I created this card using Create a Critter, Wild Cards, & Straight from the Nest since I don't have the Celebrations cartridge. I love the card so much that I'm think of making more for the fundraiser that Jade (Jadedstudios on YouTube) is having for Claudia (66MSCLAUDIA on YouTube). Thanks for visiting!

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. TOOO CUTE. I love that cut. And the bird on him I never would have thought of that. CUTE
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your card is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! i Love hippos!
    ~TFS

    Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Jessica, this card is SOOOO SUPER CUTE my friend!! WOW, you did a GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete